Bridlington Spa (“the Venue”) is a trading name of East Riding of Yorkshire Council (“the Council”).
The Venue sell tickets on behalf of promoters whose policies do not allow us to give exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. All customers buying tickets on line will receive a receipt by email. For all other customers, an email receipt will be sent if we have an email address for them on record.
Some events are subject to booking fees which are non-negotiable.
All tickets must be paid for immediately at the time of booking and reservations may not be made without payment.
We offer concessions on some prices however these are not available for all events. Please see individual events for details. Concessions generally, but not always, apply to those under 16 years of age and to senior citizens. Any additional concessions will be made at the promoter’s discretion. Proof of concession entitlement is required on collection of the ticket.
Customers requiring special access to the venue, such as wheelchair users, must inform Box Office at time of booking. Failure to do so may result in admission to the auditorium being refused on the day of the performance if we are unable to offer suitable seating that complies with our fire and evacuation procedures.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, a refund will automatically be made for customers who paid by credit or debit card (unless the card use to purchase tickets has expired or been cancelled). For all other payment types (including expired or cancelled payment card purchases) we will contact you. No cash refund can be given regardless of the original payment type. Purchases made by any other means than a payment card can only be refunded by cheque. If the event is moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations.
Tickets may be sold through several distribution points, including online, [call centres, ticket centres] and box offices. All distribution points generally access the same ticketing system and inventory; therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. For some larger events, an allocation of tickets may be available through third party ticketing platforms such as Ticketmaster, See Tickets etc. It may be possible to purchase from their allocation after Bridlington Spa’s allocation has been exhausted and vice versa. Occasionally, additional tickets may be released by promoters prior to the event, however the Venue does not control this inventory or its availability.
Tickets purchased by telephone or via our website, within 5 working days of the performance date, cannot be posted but will be held at the venue for collection at the Box Office.
Certain items may be prohibited from being brought into the venue, such as bottles, cans, food and drink, cameras, recording equipment or any item that may potentially be used as a weapon. If in doubt, please check with the venue prior to attending.
For information about a purchase you've made refer to your emailed receipr or contact the Box Office quoting your name and address.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
This ticket is issued subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Please check your Tickets/e-Tickets on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- You must produce a valid ticket on attendance at the performance. Removing parts or defacing tickets may render the ticket void.
- It is the responsibility of the Ticket/e-Ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the event promoter. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- The Venue reserves the right to refuse admission without a refund should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the Venue, event organiser or promoter or if in the reasonable opinion of the Venue, your behaviour may adversely affect the enjoyment of others at the event. The Venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons and if prohibited items are found these may be confiscated.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Venue cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost, destroyed or stolen and in the interests of both capacity security and health and safety is unable to provide replacement tickets in such circumstances. The Venue reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Venue’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, the Venue, or one of their authorised sub-agents, it may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue. In general, Bridlington Spa does not support the secondary ticketing market.
- As is required by law, the venue operates a No Smoking policy. The use of E-Cigarettes and Vaping is also prohibited.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Recorded material will be erased. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except assistance dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
- The promoter, venue management and the Venue accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
- For seated events the Ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- All children must have a valid ticket with a seat, except children under 2 years of age. Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 years or more.
- There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance, equivalent to the face value of the ticket.
- All mobile phones must be switched off prior to the start of the performance.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
If you experience any problems with your seating or enjoyment prior to, or during the performance please inform venue staff immediately as issues cannot always be resolved after the event.
Some performances use strobe lighting, smoke effects and loud noises. For your comfort notices of special effects will be posted on the evening of the performance.