Panto Payment Plan
It's never too early to start thinking about panto!
We want to make booking your pantomime tickets as easy as possible. If you don't want to pay for your tickets all in one go, you can now spread the cost with a flexible instalment plan that suits you!
Here's how it works...
Contact our Box Office team, and if your order total is more than £50 then you can choose to join the payment plan. All you have to do is pay a 25% deposit at the point of booking and pay the remaining balance in instalments via our box office team, paying the balance no later than 14 days ahead of your visit. It's as easy as that!
Terms and Conditions:
- You are only able to benefit from this product if you are committing to an order with a minimum total value of £50.
- Standard booking fees will apply.
- You must make a minimum deposit payment of 25% at the point of booking.
- You can continue to pay by instalments with the remaining balance of your tickets being paid no later than 14 days before the performance date you have booked for.
- If you have not paid the final balance of your tickets 14 days before the performance date, your tickets will be cancelled and no refund given.
- Any reduction in ticket quantities will not reduce the total balance agreed.
- You cannot transfer your tickets to any other panto performance or another show as part of your payment plan.
- All payments are strictly non-refundable.
What shows can I use a payment plan for?
Payment plans are only currently available on our 2023 Beauty and the Beast Pantomime.
How do I pay in instalments?
Simply contact our Box Office team on 01262 678258 to make a payment via a debit/credit card or gift voucher or in-person paying with cash, gift voucher or a debit/credit card.
What happens if I cancel my order?
Following the same terms and conditions as our usual ticketing T&Cs, tickets are non-refundable. Any payments made up to the point of a customer cancellation will be kept by Bridlington Spa and your tickets will be cancelled.
What happens if the performance is cancelled?
In the event that the performance you hold tickets for is cancelled, Bridlington Spa can transfer to another pantomime performance on request and instalments continued to be made, with the balance being paid 14 days before the new transferred performance date, subject to availability, or we will refund you the full amount that has been paid up to that point and no further balance owed.
When will I receive my tickets?
You will not own the tickets until the full balance has been paid and your tickets will be released 14 days prior to the performance either as eTickets or printed tickets which can be collected from the box office.