Get your skates on and let the good times roll! Don't forget to also ask about our Spa Roller Parties, for any occasion!
Pre booking not necessary.
Good music, friendly family atmosphere, fun for all ages and a great night out!
Funky high quality multi coloured skates, lots of great music, disco lights, smoke machine and refreshments. With a chill out area it's great fun for all ages, bring the family and stay all night.
Skate hire is included or you can bring your own, subject to suitability on the Royal Hall floor.
Don't miss out, book now, numbers are strictly limited!
Let the good times roll.....!
ASK ABOUT OUR SPA ROLLER PARTIES FOR ANY OCCASION!
Please READ the following carefully:
- All skaters are reminded that they skate at their own risk
The following guidelines are for your safety PLEASE ensure you have read them before skating, and listen to all instructions from our marshals or the RoLA DSCo management team.
You are advised to:
- Always listen and obey the RoLA DSCo staffs instructions.
- Report any accidents directly to a member of staff.
- Skate in an ANTI-CLOCKWISE direction unless directed to by a member of staff.
- Ensure your skates are fitted correctly.
- Skate within your ability.
- Wear the appropriate attire for skating including socks.
- Wear protective equipment, which is available to hire, or you are welcome to use your own.
- Report any spillages of liquid onto the skating area directly to a member of staff.
- Report any skaters/members of the public, not following the RoLA DSCo skating guidelines, directly to a member of staff.
You are advised NOT to:
- Go into the skating area without skates
- Carry children and infants.
- Skate in chains (two holding hands is allowed).
- Stand still or gather in groups within the skating area.
- Play tag, or any other games in the skating area.
- Take bags, phones or cameras into the skating area.
- Eat or drink within the skating area.
Skaters code of conduct & assumption of risk
- Skating is entirely at your own risk. RoLA DSCo will not be responsible for any loss or injury incurred.
- All skaters under 8 years old must be accompanied on the skating area at all times by a skating parent/guardian (18 Years or over).
- Children aged 8 to 16 should be accompanied AT the skating area/venue by a parent/guardian (18 Years or over).
- All persons entering the venue/skating area consent to any photography, filming and recording as authorised by RoLA DSCo for possible future transmission or promotional purposes.