The Johnny Cash Roadshow
The Johnny Cash Roadshow, a show not to be missed by avid fans or the casual listener. Also the only show to be endorsed by the CASH family! This year prepare for a musical and emotional rollercoaster, unrivalled by any other that truly celebrates the career of a music legend, Johnny Cash.
This is the UK and Europe's most recognised celebration, with respected singer/songwriter Clive John, re-creating with astounding accuracy and truly capturing the essence of what it was like to be at a real Cash show! Also featuring Amanda Stone as 'June Carter' and the new for 2017 'Roadshow Horns'. All aspects of Cash's life are covered with impeccable taste.
The show takes the audience from the 1950's right up to 2002 and all the stops in between. All the greatest hits are included, along with songs from the latest five decades of the man in black's career. All this accompanied by emotive and evocative screen images.
I had the pleasure to see the 'Johnny Cash Roadshow / Spirit Band' just this past weekend in Manchester. As a member of this family, the Cash Family, I was in awe of how incredible the performances were. Clive and his June capture my Grandfather and Grandmother JUST as they were in this world they put a mark in. And not just the focus of the show, being those two talents, but the rest of the crew, absolutely brilliant. I have never seen a stand up bass spun around that fast, just to predict the perfect punctuation for landing! And don't get me started on the electric and the drums! AMAZING!
I sincerely believe that there is an art form to "tributing", but this was absolutely authentic to the point where it felt as if it wasn't a tribute, per say, it was a rock-n-roll gig given by some sincere rock-n-rollers! I am a fan!
- Caitlin Crowell, granddaughter of Mr. Johnny Cash and Mrs. June Carter Cash
'His resemblance is uncanny'
- Rosanne Cash, first daughter of Johnny Cash
- 'A voice better than the original' (John Wheatcroft, York Mix)
- 'Extraordinary concert' (Daily Record and Sunday Mail)
- As one of the world's leading Johnny Cash experts I felt that the Johnny Cash Roadshow love what they are doing. Genuine, real stuff with lots of passion respect and love for the greatest man of all, my best friend Johnny Cash - Lasse Lindfors - Author of 'Hello Sweden, I'm Johnny Cash,' and lifelong friend of Johnny Cash & June Carter.
- 'Energetic and entertaining 5 Star show' What's on stage